« Home | Portugal Needs A Cool Ronaldo to Advance » | Why The Doom & Gloom For USMNT? » | America's Disconnect With The Beautiful Game » | FIFA WORLD CUP 2006 On The Tailgate » | Please Don't Hit #714 In Oakland » | Springer's Assault On Bonds Tinged With Racism » | The Forgiving of Steve Howe » | Dear Al Davis: If You May Pick Vince Young » | Bonds's Stroke Is Long Gone » | Gordo Chavez: 'I'm Lovin' It' » 

Jun 2, 2006 

Koreans Boogie To New World Cup Dance



Do you think the Koreans have World Cup fever or what? Check out this video of some young Koreans performing a specially created line dance for the finals. It looks like the "Achy Breaky Heart" to me, though.

This is apparently legit. Here's another video of the dance. The six minute video seems to be an instructional video on how to properly perform the dance.

Hey- that's my inlaws at Cuco's and Leti's last anibersary party.

I think I see Johhnyknow in the 3rd row.

Post a Comment