« Home | Quakes Are As Good As Gone » | Baseball Pumps Up Steroid Penalties » | Collins Needs A Visit To The Mound » | Loss Of Owens And Holmes Scuttle Title Hopes » | The Mind And Body Disconnect Of T.O. » | Raiders Loss Hurts Like An Arrowhead To The Heart » | Oddity: Visiting Teams Favored to Win In Week 9 » | Last Team To Leave New Orleans Is A Rotten Egg » | Raiders View Themselves In The Mirror; Run Past Ti... » | Eagles And Redskins Show Muscle In Week 8 » 

Nov 17, 2005 

Cheerleader Of The Week: Brittany


Brittany
Originally uploaded by wonderbread74.
WOULD YA!!! VOTE NOW

Washington Redskins cheerleader Brittany loves birthday cake and ice cream and thinks the perfect date is anywhere with her boyfriend. Let's make it a threesome!

Vote for Brittany on your right.

Ask yourself--honestly--would ya!

Would I???


I would do her on a train,
I don't care if she has a brain.
I would do her in the face,
I would do her anyplace!

I would do her in a van,
I would do her in the can.
My name is Sam,
Sam I am.

Holy crap! I just looked at her profile - she's 19 years old! I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with a teenager with nice chi-chi's....but I was wrong!

Post a Comment