« Home | Will Davis Cede Control Of Decision-Making? » | Cheerleader Of The Week--Tara » | The Raiders Season In Five Minutes » | Danica Patrick Almost Changed Us In 2005 » | Cheerleader Of The Week--Lucretia » | Bradley Adds Much Needed Toughness to the A's » | Raiders Give Up On The Season » | Turner Tapping Tui Will Be Davis' Call » | Bengals Ready To Bounce Back » | Divide Between Good And Bad Begins to Show » 

Jan 12, 2006 

Cheerleader Of The Week--SeaGal Tiffany


SeaGal Tiffany: Would Ya?!
Originally uploaded by wonderbread74.
It's interesting, either Tiffany can't spell very well or the Seattle Seahawks PR department forgot to spell check "definately".

Anyway, I'm pinning it on cheerleader error.

Cheerleader of the Week, Tiffany, is quite the dichotomy in tight shorts and pompoms. Majoring in Comparative Religion, the holy-rolling cheerleader finds little irony in shaking her ass on the Lord's day.

What's her favorite vacation spot? Somewhere tropical.

How about the balmy climate of the inside of my 98.6 degree Levi's.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL. VOTE WHETHER YOU WOULD ON THE COLUMN TO YOUR RIGHT

WOULD YA!

I must say, I would indeed like to play "Hide the Banana" with Tiffany. However, she's not the hottest cheerleader I've seen. I'll give her 8 out of 10. (Of course, I'm referring to inches, she doesn't deserve the full 10)

Post a Comment