« Home | The Raiders Season In Five Minutes » | Danica Patrick Almost Changed Us In 2005 » | Cheerleader Of The Week--Lucretia » | Bradley Adds Much Needed Toughness to the A's » | Raiders Give Up On The Season » | Turner Tapping Tui Will Be Davis' Call » | Bengals Ready To Bounce Back » | Divide Between Good And Bad Begins to Show » | Cheerleader Of The Week: Brittany » | Quakes Are As Good As Gone » 

Jan 5, 2006 

Cheerleader Of The Week--Tara


Ben-Gal Tara: Would Ya!?
Originally uploaded by wonderbread74.
The comically named Ben-Gals--the cheerleaders of the NFL's Cincinnati Bengals are enhanced--and we're not just talking about the fake jugs--by Dr. Tara W.

The four-year vet of the Ben-Gals is working on a Ph.D from the University of Cincinnati by which having a side gig as a cheerleader makes all the sense in the world.

Her advice: "You can't adjust the wind, but you can always adjust your sail."

Hopefully she's not referring to a gynecological problem.

WOULD YA!

MAKE YOUR VOTE IN THE COLUMN TO YOUR RIGHT.

Question - would I get to tell my friends if I banged her?

Oh hell, I'm going to tell my friends I banged her anyway.

(I hear she has a thing for trouser trout,)

Post a Comment